This Will Be Just Another First Post To A Blog

I have no idea what to write here.

I have spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to find a blog template I like, and then an even more ridiculous amount of time trying to alter a number of blog templates so that I like them a lot better.  Put it this way: I have no watched the better part of three (count 'em: three!) Jessie Stone movies while I try to figure out what I want my blog to look like and how to get it there.  Listening to Tom Selleck's smooth, whiskey baritone intone sullen advice and quips of wisdom for five or six hours in a row can't be good for me.

And for what?  

I have no idea why exactly I why I even want a blog, or what I am going to write here, much less why anybody would want to read it.  I have some half thought that keeps telling me that I need to write something, anything, if I'm going to get back into the habit of being creative.  Another fragment of thought is that I need some place to record life as it happens every time I find myself stopping and asking "Are you kidding me?  Who does that?" or saying, "Wow.  I should write about that."

Mostly, I think this is just going to be a forum for the thoughts that hit me like so much mental shrapnel.  Or maybe it's just a place to stitch the ragged edges of thought together.

In any case, this is just another first post to a blog.  Nothing special.  At least not now...though I know that my thoughts and words have a way of gathering together like living things,  collecting their own life and energy, drawn from my breath, my blood, my bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Pages